Friday, December 15, 2006

Dentist & Mummy

Barnaby and I went to the dentist today and for the first time ever, Barnaby willingly opened his mouth for the dentist. What a grown-up boy! His teeth are fine (I had about an hour of work: old filling replaced). The dentist gave him a big sticker.

Amelia was fine at nursery today, she's really getting on well with her milk drinking from a bottle now. And, they thought that she said "Mummy" today. This reminded me that I was convinced that she had said "Mummy" on the train yesterday. I was so pleased at the time; I looked around to see if anyone else had heard, to check that I wasn't imagining it, but of course everyone looked blank. However, if they heard her at nursery today, I am sure it must be true. She said "Mummy"!!!! (Of course, she's been saying "Daddy" for weeks, but hey!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home